1. The problem of signal distribution: When there are several sets of speakers in the sound field, a balancer is often used to distribute the signal to multiple amplifiers to promote professional audio. But at the same time, it is also possible that power amplifiers of different brands and models are mixed with professional audio. This distribution of signals brings many problems, whether the impedance can be matched, whether the level distribution can be balanced, whether the power obtained by the professional audio is normal, and using one The balance is difficult to adjust the sound field and the frequency characteristics of professional audio.
2. The frequency point adjustment problem of the graphic balancer: There are three common spectrum waveforms: swallow-shaped, mountain-shaped, and wave-shaped. The above waveforms are the graphics of the tuner’s artificial dream, but they are not the waveforms required by sound field practice. We know that the ideal sound field frequency characteristic curve should be relatively flat. If the sound field frequency characteristic curve is adjusted artificially based on dreams, it is hard to imagine that the result will be counterproductive.
3. Compressor adjustment problem: It is common that the decoration does not work at all and the excessive effect is counterproductive. The former can be used well, while the latter will seriously affect the dynamics of the system, which is manifested as the sound cannot be produced. The obvious manifestation is that the stronger the accompaniment sound, the natural weakening of the voice makes the singer at a loss.
4. System level problem: First, the power amplifier sensitivity control switch is missing, and secondly, the system does not make zero level adjustment. Sometimes the output of the mixer channel is very large by pushing a little bit. This situation will affect the dynamics and distortion of the system.
5. Bass signal processing: The first type does not use electronic crossover and uses full-frequency signals to directly promote professional audio to the power amplifier; the second type does not know where to extract the bass signal from the system for processing. Assuming that the full-frequency signal is not used for electronic crossover, the professional audio is directly promoted to the power amplifier. Of course, the professional audio has sound and will not burn the unit, but it is hard to imagine the full-frequency sound of its low unit; but if the signal is obtained from the system in an improper position It will also bring unnecessary trouble to on-site control.
6. Disposal of the function circuit: The post signal of the fader should be taken to avoid the uncontrolled function causing the microphone to whistle. It is conditional to occupy a channel when it comes back, so that debugging is more convenient.
7. Line connection process: The common system with loud communication interference is that the line connection process is not well formed, and there are balanced to unbalanced and unbalanced to balanced connections in the system, which must be connected according to the standard. Otherwise, don't use defective connectors.
8. Control problem: The mixer is the control center of the system. Sometimes the high, middle and low EQ balance on the mixer is increased or attenuated by an equal and large scale, indicating that the system has not been tuned properly, and the system needs to be debugged from the beginning. EQ of the station.